CCTV & Access Control
It’s impossible to monitor every camera at every moment. Our high-definition CCTV and access control systems employ thermal imaging and low-light cameras; video analytics, biometrics and facial recognition; lidar and perimeter detection; and smart management. Together, they enable you to:
- Protect people, public places and assets
- Set up parameters that trigger alerts when, say, a wheelchair or pram strays too close to the edge of a railway platform, or when a worker stands too near to hazardous machinery
- Identify persistent troublemakers and vulnerable people alike from databases you create and hold
- Auto-track a moving object from one camera’s field of vision to the next
- Store footage efficiently, with smart coding techniques recording incidents at a high quality, while the long periods with nothing happening are stored at a lower resolution
We help you make the best use of your surveillance systems, so you can safeguard the people you serve as well as those you employ.
Safety & Security
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
On the 1st March, 2019, ADComms, a Panasonic company will be hosting a table at the Railway Division Annual Luncheon 2019. This year's keynote speaker will be Andrew Haines OBE, Chief Executive, Network Rail.read more
ADComms delivered a seminar on “Digitisation of the Journey – Digital Railway vs Digital Transformation” addressing the role that connectivity has in enabling innovation and how technology transform our journeys. Also the role the supply chain has in...read more
Merseyrail Contract Award Get connected: Merseytravel's new trains will feature free wifi – even in tunnels and underground stations Panasonic to deliver wireless connectivity across Merseyrail network Technology will also mean high-quality train CCTV is linked...read more