Environmental and surface contaminations have a major eﬀect on train presentation. Removing these types of contaminants can prove diﬃcult, time consuming and hazardous to the environment. All surfaces coated with our surface protection are protected ensuring easy clean every time.
Hard Wearing Surface Protection
- Enhance tired looking paint work or protect newly painted surfaces with easy-on surface protection.
- Reducing the need for harsh cleaning chemicals and labour intensive cleaning programs.
- Easy-on ensures surfaces remain easy to clean whilst surfaces remains protected against environmental contamination, graﬃti and UV damage.
- Our surface protection works hand in hand with our purpose designed graffiti remover. Available in various sized containers, a ready to use spray and easy use wipes easy-off is designed to combat graffiti quickly without the need of masking or removal from service.
- Nanotechnology designed to repel water, oil and grease on cab and saloon windows.
- Tested and approved for rail use on cab windscreens, this protection is designed to provide an easy clean surface whilst reducing build up of surface contaminations often encountered within the rail industry.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
On the 1st March, 2019, ADComms, a Panasonic company will be hosting a table at the Railway Division Annual Luncheon 2019. This year's keynote speaker will be Andrew Haines OBE, Chief Executive, Network Rail.read more
ADComms delivered a seminar on “Digitisation of the Journey – Digital Railway vs Digital Transformation” addressing the role that connectivity has in enabling innovation and how technology transform our journeys. Also the role the supply chain has in...read more
Merseyrail Contract Award Get connected: Merseytravel's new trains will feature free wifi – even in tunnels and underground stations Panasonic to deliver wireless connectivity across Merseyrail network Technology will also mean high-quality train CCTV is linked...read more